Room 310 Delta Bldg, West Avenue, West Triangle, Quezon City
(02) 3730817, (02)3733468, 0949-8892016 (Smart), 0917-8614273 (Globe)
The Official Bi-Annual Publication of the Personnel Officers' Association of the PhilippinesVolume 1, Issue No.1 October 1, 2013
The Personnel Officers Association of the Philippines (POAP), Inc. announces the schedules/
venue of the following POAP seminars:
"Building Negotiation Skills"
September 12 - 15, 2017
Ninong's Hotel, Legaspi City
"Employee Relations: Mode of Dispute Resolution"
October 17 - 20, 2017
Bacolod Pavillon Hotel, Bacolod City.
The remaining POAP training offerings for this year (October to December 2017) shall proceed as scheduled in the same venue as previously announced.
LORETA G. AYSON, CESO I
Attention to all participants who will attend the seminars of POAP that the registration fee of P7,000.00/head has NO TAX DEDUCTION
2017 Training Calendar, Invitation, and Nomination Form
BUILDING NEGOTIATION SKILLS AND TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP IN A CHANGING ENVIRONMENT
SEPTEMBER 12-15, 2017
NINONG'S HOTEL, Legaspi City, Albay
Click here to view more pictures Click here to view more picture galleries
What is POAP?
The participants of the first Personnel Officers Course of the then Bureau of Civil Service organized the Personnel Officers Association of the Philippines on May 6, 1957. Alumni of subsequent sessions of the course constituted the core members of the Association which was incorporated in 1960.
POAP extends membership to government officials and employees and to others who are interested in progressive personnel/human resources (HR) management of the Philippine bureaucracy.
The Association aims to foster active interest in sound public personnel management/HRM.It serves as a clearing- house for information on relevant personnel management/ HRM methods and techniques. It hopes to safeguard and vitalize the merit principle in the government service through the development of a corps of well- informed, forward- looking, responsible personnel management/ HRM officers, administrators and practitioners.
To be the institutional leader in developing and strengthening capabilities of human resources towards excellent public service.
- Strengthen POAP capabilities as the center of excellence for the development of human resources.
- Strengthen the capabilities of human resources towards excellent public service.
- Promote, develop, and maintain the spirit of mutual assistance and understanding amongst members and stakeholders.
- Articulate issues and concerns on merit and fitness, security of tenure, honesty and integrity in public service.
- Promote advocacy for continuous human resources development.
- Establish and maintain effective linkages with private institutions towards development of human resources.