Room 310 Delta Bldg, West Avenue, West Triangle, Quezon City
(02) 3730817, (02)3733468, (0918)928-2888)
The Official Bi-Annual Publication of the Personnel Officers' Association of the PhilippinesVolume 1, Issue No.1 October 1, 2013
Directory of Participants
- DIRECTORY OF PAX - PRICING YOUR JOB - JOB EVALUATION 2015.xls
- DIRECTORY OF PAX - VALUES - CRITICAL COMPONENTS 2015.xls
- DIRECTORY OF PAX - ACCOUNTING FOR NON-ACCOUNTANTS 2015.xls
- DIRECTORY OF PAX - MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES TOWARDS PEAK PERFORMANCE 2015.xls
Venue of National Conference
December 8-11, 2015
Commonwealth Avenue, Diliman, Quezon
going towards Fairview passing the Iglesia ni Cristo, Nissan
Tour to the Industrial Complex, Clark Air Base
December 8, 2015, at 12:00 noon
Announcement for POAP Members
POAP'S 40th National Conference scheduled December 8-11, 2015 to be held at the Diliman College Commonwealth Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City: going towards Fairview, you will pass the Iglesia ni Cristo and the Tandang Sora underpass straight on to Diliman College, Entry at Diliman Preparatory School.
Registration starts at 8:00 A.M. and a tour of Clark Air Base (Industrial Complex) is at 12:00 Noon on the same day.
On December 11, 2015, is the general assembly for POAP Active Members which includes election of four (4) board of directors and presentation of issues/concerns you wish to present for deliberation in the assembly.
For your additional information and guidance.
2015 Training Calendar, Invitation, and Nomination Form
What is POAP?
The participants of the first Personnel Officers Course of the then Bureau of Civil Service organized the Personnel Officers Association of the Philippines on May 6, 1957. Alumni of subsequent sessions of the course constituted the core members of the Association which was incorporated in 1960.
POAP extends membership to government officials and employees and to others who are interested in progressive personnel/human resources (HR) management of the Philippine bureaucracy.
The Association aims to foster active interest in sound public personnel management/HRM.It serves as a clearing- house for information on relevant personnel management/ HRM methods and techniques. It hopes to safeguard and vitalize the merit principle in the government service through the development of a corps of well- informed, forward- looking, responsible personnel management/ HRM officers, administrators and practitioners.
To be the institutional leader in developing and strengthening capabilities of human resources towards excellent public service.
- Strengthen POAP capabilities as the center of excellence for the development of human resources.
- Strengthen the capabilities of human resources towards excellent public service.
- Promote, develop, and maintain the spirit of mutual assistance and understanding amongst members and stakeholders.
- Articulate issues and concerns on merit and fitness, security of tenure, honesty and integrity in public service.
- Promote advocacy for continuous human resources development.
- Establish and maintain effective linkages with private institutions towards development of human resources.