Room 310 Delta Bldg, West Avenue, West Triangle, Quezon City
(02) 3730817, (02)3733468, 0949-8892016 (Smart), 0917-8614273 (Globe)
The Official Bi-Annual Publication of the Personnel Officers' Association of the PhilippinesVolume 1, Issue No.1 October 1, 2013
Upcoming SeminarsSee All
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE
THE VENUE FOR THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE WILL BE HELD IN HOTEL REMBRANDT LOCATED AT 26 TOMAS MORATO EXTENSION, BRGY. SOUTH TRIANGLE QUEZON CITY, PHILIPPINES ON DECEMBER 5 - 8, 2017.
2017 Training Calendar, Invitation, and Nomination Form
BUILDING NEGOTIATION SKILLS AND TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP IN A CHANGING ENVIRONMENT
SEPTEMBER 12-15, 2017
NINONG'S HOTEL, Legaspi City, Albay
Click here to view more pictures Click here to view more picture galleries
What is POAP?
The participants of the first Personnel Officers Course of the then Bureau of Civil Service organized the Personnel Officers Association of the Philippines on May 6, 1957. Alumni of subsequent sessions of the course constituted the core members of the Association which was incorporated in 1960.
POAP extends membership to government officials and employees and to others who are interested in progressive personnel/human resources (HR) management of the Philippine bureaucracy.
The Association aims to foster active interest in sound public personnel management/HRM.It serves as a clearing- house for information on relevant personnel management/ HRM methods and techniques. It hopes to safeguard and vitalize the merit principle in the government service through the development of a corps of well- informed, forward- looking, responsible personnel management/ HRM officers, administrators and practitioners.
To be the institutional leader in developing and strengthening capabilities of human resources towards excellent public service.
- Strengthen POAP capabilities as the center of excellence for the development of human resources.
- Strengthen the capabilities of human resources towards excellent public service.
- Promote, develop, and maintain the spirit of mutual assistance and understanding amongst members and stakeholders.
- Articulate issues and concerns on merit and fitness, security of tenure, honesty and integrity in public service.
- Promote advocacy for continuous human resources development.
- Establish and maintain effective linkages with private institutions towards development of human resources.